A gorgeous girl has suddenly dropped dead after kissing her boyfriend as a result of severe allergy.
A woman has died after kissing her boyfriend in the mouth. Explaining what really happened, the woman’s mother said her daughter died from a nut allergy after kissing her boyfriend.
Myriam Ducré-Lemay, 20, went to her boyfriend’s house after a party in 2012. He went for a late-night peanut butter sandwich. However, he didn’t tell her about the nut as he didn’t know she had severe nut allergy.
Her mother, Micheline Ducre, told the Journal de Quebec by the time they discovered, it was already too late.
CLICK1 2 3 4…. keys below to browse